Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Amy, The Infertility Mentor
Every now and then I have a moment where my whole infertility thing makes sense. How weird is that? Everyone knows I am very open with my infertility and probably share more then I should. Today a friend thanked me for advice I gave her as she starts her journey to conception. I told her I was going to write a book and she said we should both write a book about me being her infertility mentor. Finally something I'm good enough at to document! I am an expert on not getting pregnant! Anyway back to the everything making sense part. Sometimes I feel like I have this problem so I can use my big mouth and help other people get through it. I love moments where everything makes sense!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
ok you can be my mentor too!:)
Post a Comment