Only 3 1/2 days until my vacation! Woo Hoo!!
Roy and I are going to a Bed and Breakfast in Hermann for our anniversary. Check it out at www.hermannhill.com. We are in the Polly Philips Suite.
Also next week we are going to Eckerts to pick apples and pumpkins on Thursday. On Friday we are going to Six Flags for Fright Fest.
In between all these things I'm going to sit on my butt and do nothing! That's probably not true because Roy is already making to do lists and there is a white wall that is screaming for paint.
P.S. I know I forgot to do the 5 things thing last week. I was super crabby on Sunday. Also my back is really sore so I've spent most of my evenings on the couch with a heating pad. I'm getting old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yeah! I hope you enjoy your time off!! We had fun in KC even though it was such a short trip... I thought of you!
Post a Comment