Recently a Kelly introduced me to sushi. Not the kind you buy in the grocery store, but real sushi. Kelly and I had a no kid, no husband night out a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. She used to live in Japan so she's kind of an expert. Since then I've battled cravings and only gotten to eat it once(thanks Jen). It's kind of hard to find people who willingly eat raw fish. I don't know if it is the actual sushi that I crave or the great company and conversation that comes along with it. Either way, I can't wait to do it again!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Yummy!
Recently a Kelly introduced me to sushi. Not the kind you buy in the grocery store, but real sushi. Kelly and I had a no kid, no husband night out a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. She used to live in Japan so she's kind of an expert. Since then I've battled cravings and only gotten to eat it once(thanks Jen). It's kind of hard to find people who willingly eat raw fish. I don't know if it is the actual sushi that I crave or the great company and conversation that comes along with it. Either way, I can't wait to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment