1) A Special Gift
On Monday, Tyler spent the day with Honey (my mom, that is not her name just what he calls her;)). They took a walk to the woods by her house and he collected these things for me. Aren't these the most beautiful rocks and weeds you've ever seen?
2) Great Cooworkers
On Tuesday, we had some staffing changes at work leaving our branch shorthanded and kind of screwed. My wonderful, amazing, talented branch manager Nicole(hopefully she reads this) is still on maturnity leave (13 weeks am I the only one counting?). Anyway this "staffing change" left me in charge (I know scary) so I quickly went to work on a new schedule. Every person who works at our branch stepped up and offered to stay longer, take on extra shifts, or help out in anyway they could. Hooray for teamwork! Three more weeks guys. Hang in there!
3)Kobe's Dye Job
This week I dyed my sister Melissa's hair. Let me just take a minute to remind everyone that I am not a hair dresser and have never been able to dye my own hair. I don't know why she asks me especially since our cousin does it for $25 and she does it for a living. Anyway back to the story. So while I'm dying her hair somehow Kobe ended up in the way and got some dye on his fur. The next day Roy told me he thought Tyler had been coloring the dog. You can barely see it in the picture. It's the dark brown splotch on the right side above his mouth. I liked this pic because I thought he looked sad. Probably because he doesn't like the color.
4)Battle of the Sexes
On Friday I had my very first Pampered Chef Battle of the Sexes show. It was chaotic to say the least. This moment made me run to my car and grab my camera. My sister Sarah just finished telling me how my brother in law Brandon had been trying to cook for her all week. She told me stories of burned grilled cheese and 5 lbs of ground beef for a dinner for two of tacos. I turn around and there is Brandon hard at work cooking with the boys. I thought it was cute!
5) My T
Needless to say Tyler makes my smile multiple times during the week! This week was extra hard because I started my second month of the fertility drug that I was sure I was going to get pregnant on. It's the same drug I was on when I got pregnant with Tyler. My doctor will only let me be on this drug for 3 months and then it's back to the fertility specialist. Everyone think happy baby thoughts and say an extra prayer for me! Pretty please! This moment above is extra funny because he has an entire sucker stuffed in his mouth just so I could get the picture. Great choking hazard mom! It's supposed to be a grill but it's upside down.






1 comment:
k let's both think happy pregnant thoughts for each other...maybe that'll work. I'm not on anything right now but am starting the "Test process" to see what our deal is. every other time we just looked at each other and got pregnant so I don't get it. well good luck! psst...I love reading your 5 Things that make you smile...great idea.
Post a Comment