Sunday, September 28, 2008

Five Smiles for the Week


#1 The Ghost Cowboy
On Sunday morning Tyler decided to dress up as a ghost cowboy. He is always dressing up as something these days. This is not the original picture. He also figured out how to erase pictures from my camera. So I made him recreate it.

#2 I'm an Airhead
I don't know what is wrong with me lately. This week I could not keep a thought in my head for the life of me. Twice I had to leave voice mails and I just rambled and talked in circles. There was even a super embarrassing moment at the track that I am to ashamed to blog about (Kelly call me and I'll tell you). I am attributing it to the new fertility drugs and that's why it makes me smile. Maybe it means that it's working.

#3 Vacation Baby!
Anyone who has been around me the past few months knows I've been working my booty off at work. My boss Nicole is still gone (God help her she's been through a lot). She is scheduled to return in 2 weeks. Coincidentally this is the same week I am taking vacation. There is still a chance she will not return and that would've meant no vaca for me. This week I found out we were schedule a floater officer for our branch so I can take my vacation week. Woo Hoo!



#4 A Tender Moment
On Thursday night we were doing the usual, Tyler was playing and we were watching The Office. I just happened to glance over at Tyler and he was just staring at Roy and smiling. Roy noticed too and gave him a smile back. Tyler ran over to him and climbed up on his lap to give him a hug. Later Roy told me how great that was. They are definitely best friends.

#5 The Free Lunch
I was dreading Friday because the bank was buying everyone lunch and I knew I would get something fattening and feel like crap. We decided on Pasta House who has a low fat menu. Of course nothing on the low fat menu sounded appetizing but I forced myself to pick from it anyway. I chose the Chicken Rustico and the lowfat salad. The chicken only has 5 grams of fat and under 500 calories. Then I complained to everyone who would listen about how much I was dreading the meal. To my suprise it was actually good and I didn't feel like crap.

No comments: