Sunday, September 7, 2008
MTV VMAS
For those of you who know me well you know I am not offended easily. However tonight something on the VMAs really got to me. So much that I went on the MTV website and tried to email a complaint. I realize everyone has a right to have their own opinion. Tonight the host, Robert Brand, of the MTV VMAs told America to "please do him a favor and vote for Barack Obama." Again I do realize that he has a right to his opinion but for crying out loud he is not even an American citizen. He then went on to call George W Bush a "retarded cowboy." It is one thing to state your opinion on who should be the next president, but leave it at that. OK I guess it's obvious by now that I am a conservative. However, this election I've made a conscious effort to listen to both parties views. I watched both conventions and all speeches by both parties. I wanted to feel like I was voting for a person, not just a party. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. I feel better;) Maybe I'm finally to old to watch MTV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
No I don't think you're too old for MTV I think it's just getting worse out there and anything goes! Good for you and your attempt at the email:)
Post a Comment