Friday, April 18, 2008

All Shook Up

Today we had 2 earthquakes. It was very exciting. The first one was at 4:37am and I (as well as my family) slept right through it. Apparently it was kind of strong (5.2) and woke people up. I do remember hearing my dog running all over the place in a half sleep mode. Anyway then at 10:15 I was complaining to my co workers that I missed the big quake and then all the sudden the floor tiles started rattling and the doors started shaking. It was scary and exciting all at the same time. It can be exciting because no one was hurt and there was very minimal damage.

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Wowsers... That's crazy cool!

Bethany said...

I'm glad that you guys are okay!! I have never experienced an earthquake but would imagine it being very scary. I'm glad you were able to find some excitement in it! Ha Ha!