I've been neglecting my blog for the last month! We've had so much going on and the blog kind of took a back seat. Anyway, here is a quick recap of the last month.
~ Roy and I took an amazing trip to Los Angeles where we took a Warner Bros Studio tour, shopped on Rodeo Drive, and sat 5 rows from the court at a Lakers game. We were true tourists and spotted lots of celebs.
~We welcomed 2 new baby friends! Our friends Steve and Kelly welcomed their second princess Kendal Hope on April 2nd. Our friends Amanda and James had their first baby Landon Andrew on May 2nd. We can't wait to meet Landon! Exciting!
~Roy's Uncle Mario and Kelly visited from Flagstaff and we all took a trip to the top of the arch and the zoo. Hopefully we'll get to visit them someday.
~ Tyler strated going to a babysitter 2 days a week to get some social
interaction. He loves it.
~ My Pampered Chef career is taking off! I've had 5 shows and have 6 more scheduled. Fun! Fun!
I think that's all. It seemed like there was more!






No comments:
Post a Comment