Monday, April 7, 2008

Just for Fun

Jamie Mehan emailed this to me and I thought it looked fun!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Public Relations Intern @ a Childrens Aquarium
2. Telemarketer (only for 3 weeks)
3. Mens Fragrence Sales person @ Dillards
4. Banker

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. A Christmas Story
2. Ratatouille
3. Father of the Bride
4. Wedding Crashers

Four places I have lived:
1. St Peters MO
2. Gilbert AZ
3. OFallon MO
4. Wentzville MO

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. Top Chef
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Two and a Half Men

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Riviera Maya Mexico
3. Cancun Mexico
4. Florida

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Kelly
2. My wonderful boss Nicole
3. Roy
4. Jamie

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Truffle Brownies (sorry Jamie I copied you)
2. McDonalds Fries
3. Dill Dip
4. Cherry Pie

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere there is a beach
2. Asleep in my comfy bed
3. California (oh wait I'll be there on Wednesday!)
4. Seriously anywhere with a beach

Four things I look forward to in 2008:
1. Making more money
2. Putting a bun in my oven
3. Taking at least one more vacation
4. Watching my little bubby grow!

No comments: