My friend Kelly always gets really mad at me for buying her daughter messy birthday presents (Mallori's birthday is 9 weeks before Tylers). Last year I got her a bucket of fake food and this year I got her this giant Play Dough set (I thought this was a great gift). Anyway, every year she glares at me and says, "Payback is a bitch." She bought Tyler this ceramic cat that you have to paint and them you plant grass in it. She thought I wouldn't paint it. Ha Ha Kelly! It was so much fun! You should try harder next year!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Growing Grass
My friend Kelly always gets really mad at me for buying her daughter messy birthday presents (Mallori's birthday is 9 weeks before Tylers). Last year I got her a bucket of fake food and this year I got her this giant Play Dough set (I thought this was a great gift). Anyway, every year she glares at me and says, "Payback is a bitch." She bought Tyler this ceramic cat that you have to paint and them you plant grass in it. She thought I wouldn't paint it. Ha Ha Kelly! It was so much fun! You should try harder next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment