Before I was a mom I always swore I would never let my child wear their Halloween costume in public. I'm not talking about on Halloween. I mean in the middle of the summer when you see the little girl in her Cinderella dress at the grocery store. Well on Thursday I took Batman to Six Flags. Not the whole costume, just the cape. I guess that makes it OK.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
The Cape
Before I was a mom I always swore I would never let my child wear their Halloween costume in public. I'm not talking about on Halloween. I mean in the middle of the summer when you see the little girl in her Cinderella dress at the grocery store. Well on Thursday I took Batman to Six Flags. Not the whole costume, just the cape. I guess that makes it OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment