Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Reasons I Love Staying Home


In early July I turned in my resignation at the bank and August 4th it was official. Stay at Home Mom (sort of) !!!!!!! Here are some reasons I LOVE it:

1. I get to put my sweet boy on the bus every morning and wait for him at the bus stop every afternoon.

2. Comfy clothes all the time!

3. I get to spend the day with awesome babies!

4. When it snows I won't have to drive in it.

5. When Roy works from home I am no longer jealous. In fact, I am happy!

6. I can check Facebook all day long.

7. If it is a nice day I can open my windows or go outside.

8. I can watch whatever I want on tv because there is noone to arge with.

9. When my "workday" is over I am already home.

10. I honestly feel this is what I am supposed to be doing right now in my life and feels perfect!!!!!!!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

love it... It doesn't get any better than being with your kiddies AND in comfy clothes! :)

Amanda Mann said...

Yeah:) I love you staying at home...now in the summer we can come visit annnnd it keeps landon busy:) Can't wait til this summer, we'll catch up! Have a good holiday girlie!