1. I always have fresh flowers on my kitchen table 2.I LOVE Pink! 3. I am never without chapstick and lip gloss.4. Shopping makes me feel better. 5. Snakes scare the crap out of me so much that I black out when I see one. 6. I've read the entire Stephanie Plum series. 7. Team Edward 8. I talk to myself all the time. 9. I wanted an apple tree for my birthday and got it! 10. I have 2 tatoos. 11. This is the first year I planted a garden. 12. Gingy is my favorite character from Shrek. 13. I will be secretly sad if the Lakers don't win the championship tonight. Even though I will try to convince Roy it's no big deal. 14. I love things that sparkle. 15. Cooking new recipes for my family makes me happy. 16. Every morning I have a specific internet routine. I check my email, check all the blogs I read, then I read all the news sites. 17. I go to bed around 9 on week nights. 18. I'm late for EVERYTHING. 19. I love picnics at the wineries. 20. Recently I've been reading female comics memoirs. 21. I like putting together lego sets. 22. I am horrible at putting on sunless tanner.23. If I won the lottery I would go to culinary school and then I would compete on Top Chef. 24. I love chocolate twizzlers. 25. I love wine. 26. I hate driving. 27. Shrimp is my favorite food. 28. Naps are my favorite. 29. Old men love me. 30. Cottage cheese makes me gag. 31. I feel old!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
The BIG 31!
In honor of my 31st birthday tomorrow, I've decided to celebrate blog style! Here are 31 things you may or may not know about me:

1. I always have fresh flowers on my kitchen table 2.I LOVE Pink! 3. I am never without chapstick and lip gloss.4. Shopping makes me feel better. 5. Snakes scare the crap out of me so much that I black out when I see one. 6. I've read the entire Stephanie Plum series. 7. Team Edward 8. I talk to myself all the time. 9. I wanted an apple tree for my birthday and got it! 10. I have 2 tatoos. 11. This is the first year I planted a garden. 12. Gingy is my favorite character from Shrek. 13. I will be secretly sad if the Lakers don't win the championship tonight. Even though I will try to convince Roy it's no big deal. 14. I love things that sparkle. 15. Cooking new recipes for my family makes me happy. 16. Every morning I have a specific internet routine. I check my email, check all the blogs I read, then I read all the news sites. 17. I go to bed around 9 on week nights. 18. I'm late for EVERYTHING. 19. I love picnics at the wineries. 20. Recently I've been reading female comics memoirs. 21. I like putting together lego sets. 22. I am horrible at putting on sunless tanner.23. If I won the lottery I would go to culinary school and then I would compete on Top Chef. 24. I love chocolate twizzlers. 25. I love wine. 26. I hate driving. 27. Shrimp is my favorite food. 28. Naps are my favorite. 29. Old men love me. 30. Cottage cheese makes me gag. 31. I feel old!
1. I always have fresh flowers on my kitchen table 2.I LOVE Pink! 3. I am never without chapstick and lip gloss.4. Shopping makes me feel better. 5. Snakes scare the crap out of me so much that I black out when I see one. 6. I've read the entire Stephanie Plum series. 7. Team Edward 8. I talk to myself all the time. 9. I wanted an apple tree for my birthday and got it! 10. I have 2 tatoos. 11. This is the first year I planted a garden. 12. Gingy is my favorite character from Shrek. 13. I will be secretly sad if the Lakers don't win the championship tonight. Even though I will try to convince Roy it's no big deal. 14. I love things that sparkle. 15. Cooking new recipes for my family makes me happy. 16. Every morning I have a specific internet routine. I check my email, check all the blogs I read, then I read all the news sites. 17. I go to bed around 9 on week nights. 18. I'm late for EVERYTHING. 19. I love picnics at the wineries. 20. Recently I've been reading female comics memoirs. 21. I like putting together lego sets. 22. I am horrible at putting on sunless tanner.23. If I won the lottery I would go to culinary school and then I would compete on Top Chef. 24. I love chocolate twizzlers. 25. I love wine. 26. I hate driving. 27. Shrimp is my favorite food. 28. Naps are my favorite. 29. Old men love me. 30. Cottage cheese makes me gag. 31. I feel old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I love this- especially number 31!! You rock- we need to meet up- adults night at 54th street bar and grill!
Post a Comment