Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Mitten Tree Express



Every year our bank collects toys for two charities. This year we had a contest between all the branches to see who could decorate the best containers for the gifts. Our branch decided to make a train which we thought was a spectacular idea. Everyone had a part in the construction. I made the steam (isn't it lovely steam). Apparently this was not only a spectacular idea but a popular one also. Two other branches made trains. I was kind of bummed at first. You see our branch came in second on Halloween in the costume contest and we were all pretty bitter. This was going to be our time. Oh well at least we had a great time making it!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a beautiful train. I'm sure it was the loveliest train with the most fantastic steam! You truly are a talented steam artist.