
Last Thursday I took T to the doctor to get his flu shot. One of the toys in the waiting room was a sit n spin. After he figured it out he was fascinated with it. I thought to myself this would be a great inexpensive Christmas present. This morning I searched the internet for one (because I can't find one in any store) and came across this one on amazon.com. Can you guess how much this little beauty costs? $79.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For a sit n spin!!!!!!!!!! Does it spin on it's own? It must do something extraordinary for 80 bucks. I couldn't help but share this with you. My search continues for a sit n spin under $20. Any suggestions?
***Tyler walked in as I was finishing this post and said "Hey, that's the thing from my doctor's office. I want one of those for Christmas!" No pressure. ********






3 comments:
That is INSANE. I would have guessed $20 max! My grandma used to have one of those at her house... are they antiques or something? Ha!!
Good luck with that!! :)
that's hilarious-I tried looking for one of those last year thinking the exact same thing! I remember playing on one of those at my cousins house when I was little & then thought last year -Oh what a cheap fun gift that would be for daylan. Wrong! Never found one...kinda gave up though I'm sure there's a $20 one out there somewhere!
I guess this would be the time to start convincing T that he really wants something else for Christmas!
Post a Comment